Wednesday, August 29, 2012



Again, Image Manipulation.  We needed to create a movie poster utilizing the original type for the title and having five images integrated into the final image.  This is actually an alternate version from what I turned in, adding the halo effect around the moon, widening the credits at the bottom, raising Mani (the guy with the axe,) and raising the title to fix a negative space issue I noticed. I prefer this one over the original, but I will post the original as soon as I can, so you can see the differences.
Update:  The one on the left is the original I turned in.  The one on the right is the revised version I did.  I have to say the revised version works a lot better.  The halo around the moon and repositioning of Mani balances out the image more and the credits running all along the bottom works much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment