Sunday, May 20, 2012


Okay, so I found some of my actual line work that I did at some point a few years ago.  On the one hand, I'm not sure why I tried this when Brad could draw anything I wanted for him to draw.  On the other, I wish that I had kept up with the drawings then so that my line work would have some progression to it.  Kiani (top left) is something I got from looking at the cover of one of her comics.  The original art was done by Michael Turner.  The other two were both part of something that I was working on that had both Angelus (top right) and Magdalena (bottom) in the surprise moment before they attack.  I have no idea why the Angelus one is grey.  I will fix that at some point in the future.  It will bug me.  Just not enough to fix right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment